Bed bugs are hitch hikers and are very common in public transport, hospitals, theatres, hotels, hostels etc. They move from place to place along with peoples clothing and baggage. During day time bed bugs hide in tiny cracks and crevices and feed on blood at night.
Conventional service team will:
* Perform a detailed and thorough inspection
* Educate on the habits of bed bugs
* Explain the preparation requirements for service
* Perform a detailed and thorough service, incorporating a variety of innovative strategies
* Educate on the risks of re-infestation and how to avoid it
* Assist properties in bed bug management
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
* Seeing the bugs: Adult bed bugs are about the shape and size of an apple seed.
* Case skins: As the juvenile bugs grow, they shed their skins, discovery of which can indicate their presence.
* Defecation (bed bug droppings): After feeding, bed bugs return to their harborage to hide where they defecate black to brown stains on porous surfaces or black to brown mounds on nonporous surfaces.
* Bites also may indicate bed bug activity, but further signs will need to be found, since other sources can cause red welts on the skin.
How do you get bed bugs?
You can pick up bed bugs almost anywhere — offices, stores, hotels and gyms for starters. They’re great at hiding and have been known to hitchhike in luggage, personal belongings or even you. Once indoors, they can be very difficult to control without the help of an experienced pest specialist. You can reduce your chances of a costly bed bug infestation by catching them early.
* Remove all clutter from your home, which makes finding bed bugs easier.
* Wash and dry your bed linens on the hottest temperature permitted.
* Closely inspect any second-hand furniture before bringing it in your home.
* Inspect your home after moving, trips, service calls or overnight guests.
* Proactive Pest Solution is India's best and No.1 Bed Bug Treatment Company.
* Our skilled professionals are experts locating the hidden bed bug spots which are injected with bed bug killer chemicals.
* A second round of bed bug treatment is done after 15 days to kill newly hatched bed bugs as their eggs cannot be destroyed. The 45 days contract covers 2 services with a gap of 15 days.
* The 90 days contract covers 4 services at interval of 15-20 days.
* We use chemicals approved by Central Insecticide Board for best results and safety.
* Get year round freedom from Bed Bugs with our 1 Year Extended Warranty.
Products & Services
Treatment for Cockroaches
It is the highly effective, safe and the most modern technology for cockroach control available today in India. The Perfect Care Pest Solution expert uses a new generation Fipronil based Gel. It is the new generation highly active, broad-spectrum insecticide.
The Advanced Rodent Management provide a total and effective control of rats & mice. RODEX treatment uses registered products and is designed keeping human safety in mind. The new age RODEX Service is based on type of rodent species, extent of infestation & its spread
Flies & Mosquito management services
Mosquito adults are small, flying insects pose major threat to mankind due to their active participation in transmitting vector borne diseases. Mosquitoes occur in a variety of habitats ranging from deserts, below sea level to high mountain meadows.
Termites or 'White Ants' as they are commonly known, are social insects that live underground in colonies of millions. They feed on anything containing cellulose i.e. wooden doors, furniture, fixtures, paper, books, clothes even currency notes.
Wood Borer Management Service
Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larva feed extensively in the wood.The adults make tiny pin head size holes on the surface of woods before flying out. The frass or powder starts falling out from these tiny holes. This is the first sign of infestation in the furniture.